Sunday, June 14, 2009

some more oldies

Here's a few more pictures I've taken since moving here all the way back in October. It actually feels like these were taken a few weeks ago.

Being away for Thanksgiving was super hard,but thankfully the girls took care of me. Watched the parade, made a feast, saw a movie, and went to a fundraiser concert. Perfect

Our Thanksgiving feast with the Water's family fruit salad recipe front and center
Stevie, Me, Gen, and Victoria- at our christmas party. Made skyline dip for the Canadians, its now their new favorite thing

My first Canadian snow. I thought this was bad, it wasnt, at all. Seriously why in the world would I choose to move here in October just when the winters starting? I was clearly not thinking when I made that decision. I discovered that walking in snow is my least favorite thing in the world. Worse than walking in sand, because duh its wet and cold.The view of the CN tower from my street. amazing amazing amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment